MAKE PLANS TO BE A VIP RUNNER AT THE TIGER 10K
The Tiger 10K offers a very limited number of VIP tickets for runners competing in the 10K or 5K events. Tickets are $150 each and can be purchased during registration or by emailing us at info@tiger10K.com. VIP ticket price DOES NOT include race registration fees. Multiple tickets can be purchased for family and friends who wish to enjoy the post-race amenities. There are no discounts for multiple ticket purchases.
- Commemorative VIP credential - Special lanyard used to access all VIP amenities.
- Mail my Bib - VIP Runners will have their bibs and VIP credentials (no shirts or bags) mailed to them prior to race week so they DO NOT have to attend packet pickup if they choose not to (bibs are mailed three weeks in advance).
- VIP SWAG Pickup - VIP Runners will have a special section at Packet Pickup to claim their race SWAG if they do choose to attend. Otherwise, race SWAG will be in the VIP area Sunday for you after you cross the finish line.
- $50 Retail Gift Card - Your gift card will be mailed with your bib and you can use it in our Retail Store either before or after the race.
- VIP Parking - You can use your credential to park closest to the START LINE in Lot 404.
- VIP Morning Restrooms - Avoid the port-a-lets and use indoor restrooms prior to the race start Sunday.
- Credentialed Entry to VIP Area - Use the credential you were mailed to enter our special VIP Area ON THE FIELD after you finish your run Sunday. The VIP area is in a prime location to enjoy the magic of Tiger Stadium and also grants you access to tour the LSU Football Locker Rooms!
- VIP SWAG Pickup - If you did not claim your race SWAG before the race at Packet Pickup, it will be in the VIP area Sunday for you after you cross the finish line.
- Catered Food - In addition to sampling the food at our Finish Festival, you will have access to premium catered food in the VIP Area.
- Open Bar - No need to wait in the beer lines, we will have beer kegs in the VIP Area along with select spirits and wines for you to enjoy.
- VIP Post-Race Restrooms - Avoid the port-a-lets and use indoor restrooms after the race Sunday.
- Custom Medal Engraving - Have your finisher medal engraved with your finish time while enjoying the VIP area.
We will post our VIP food and bar partners here once details are finalized for the event. All VIP runners will receive instructions and information via email the weeks leading up to the race. If you have specific questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.